STRATEGIES OF DDA
STRATEGIES OF DDA:
- Selection of essential medicine to promote rational use of medicines.
- Establishment of provinces offices for effective decentralization.
- Strengthening of National Medicines Laboratory (NML) as an Independent National Medicine Control Laboratory.
- Medicine registration based on scientific facts and evidence of safety, efficacy and quality of medicine.
- Promotion of rational use of medicines.
- Development of an efficient medicine information system to disseminate the relevant information.
- Encouragement to promote and establish pharmaceutical industries to achieve self-reliance in the production of essential medicines.
- Effective inspection to ensure the quality of marketed medicines.
- Prevent misuse of antibiotic to combat antimicrobial resistance.
- Strengthen national industry to comply with WHO-Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)